JETPUBS is a leading industry expert in the niche space of training materials and manual services. Our staff understand the individuals in the aviation industry and the challenges they face. We offer a variety of services to help you improve your operation’s efficiency, safety, and overall function though customized solutions. JETPUBS is committed to putting you in charge of your training materials and manuals operations without putting you to work.
To order a replacement Forever Notebook, please contact Lynn Noble at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the mailing address where you would like your replacement Forever Notebook sent. Don’t forget to register your notebook here!
The JETPUBS Study Apps are available to the general public for purchase. In addition, we offer free customization for flight schools and flight training operations to customize Study Apps to include their configurations, syllabi, and quiz questions. The JETPUBS App is free to individuals who have purchased an account with us. These accounts are utilized by operations to store PDF versions of syllabi and/or manuals. For more information on either of our app offerings, please visit these pages:
Due to the fact that many of our offerings are customized to meet the needs of our clients, pricing information and ordering is done by calling or emailing a department sales representative. For training materials pricing and ordering, please contact Dan Wallace at (715) 203-8031 or email@example.com. For managed manual services pricing and ordering, please contact Wally Hines at (715) 220-4233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In a commitment to consistency and providing the best quality products customized to meet the specific needs of every individual and operation, our products do not go on sale.
Fulfillment is a direct shipping option for recurrent and initial training customized to preferred material offerings including manuals, lights and switches guides, checklists, syllabi, and much more. Fulfillment is also customized based on aircraft type and acts as a professionally-packaged element of the aviation industry that students can utilize for learning long after the course ends. For more information on fulfillment and its features and benefits, see our fulfillment page.
We typically ship with Fedex Ground, Fedex Express, and Fedex Freight. Historically, we are able to utilize your business’s Fedex accounts to ship your orders.
To find information on JETPUBS careers and our application process, please visit the careers page.
From year to year we attend many different aviation industry trade shows and conferences. Our schedule may vary, so check out our blog or social media pages for updates on where we will be next! Trade shows and conferences we frequent each year are:
- World Aviation Training Symposium (WATS)
- Women in Aviation International (WAI) Annual Conference
- Asia Pacific Airline Training Symposium (APATS)
- University Aviation Association Collegiate Aviation Conference and Expo
- Regional Airline Association (RAA) Annual Conference
- European Airline Training Symposium (EATS)
A conversion is the process of taking a document in its current state and converting to a new template or file type. This process allows for automatic updates of manual front matter, consistent template options, and easy updating of further revisions. For more information, visit the conversion page.
Standardization is a way of consistently updating manual formatting and terminology. Standardization is key to compliance, safety, and processing revisions. To learn more about standardization, visit the standardization page.
Whenever you’re starting a manuals project with JETPUBS, we’ll require PDFs of your latest, published manuals, and oftentimes your source files as well. The simplest way to submit these manuals is through our File Transfer Portal (FTP). Reach out to your Sales Account Owner for an FTP link to upload your files.
No. While our iPad App is designed to go hand-in-hand with our OMS, it is not necessary to have both to use one or the other. Many of our customers use only the iPad App as their primary source of document distribution.
First, try one or all of the following solutions:
- When typing your e-mail address (username), ensure that all text is lowercase
- When copying and pasting your temporary password, ensure there are no extra spaces to the right of the password. Click in the temporary password field and press “backspace” just to be sure
- After you have reset your password, the system will prompt you to log in again with your new password. Ensure that you complete this step and accept the “Terms and Conditions”
- If you are an iPad Only user, the home page in a web browser will display “0 Publications” once you have completed the initial login process. At this time, please move over to the iPad App where you’ll be able to view all of the publications available for your account
For businesses interested in the OMS and/or iPad App, we have two free previews available:
- OMS Demos are typically one hour in length and include a call and screen-sharing session with one of our Sales Account Representatives. This demo walks through the basic functionality of OMS and the managed manuals services we provide
- iPad App Trials provide access to our iPad App for 30days. This trial allows you to explore the iPad App and its functionality both from the cockpit and on the line
Training Materials FAQ
Our fulfillment kits are fully customized to meet the needs of your students and operation. We have kits packaged to include a customized cockpit poster set, Lights and Switches Guide, and schematics. However, we also can customize kits packed with anything you and your students could need throughout the training process. Additional items could include:
- Flight Crew Training Manuals (FCTM)
- Flight Crew Operations Manuals (FCOM)
- Quick Reference Handbooks (QRH)
- Lights and Switches Guides
- Handouts specific to your training operation and/or aircraft
- Cockpit Posters
- Flash drive or CD with the QRH file burned for digital access
If you provide us with your email address during the ordering process, we will add it to the shipping information and you will receive updates on when the package ships, exceptions, and estimated delivery.
One of our training materials team members will be in touch with you during the process to ensure you get the exact product you need by requesting more information or photos and sending you updates as the project progresses.
We do not have a showroom. Due to the fact that our orders are custom made for you, we do not keep a warehouse of inventory. Samples and proofs of materials we produce are available upon request.
We offer standard sizes, but customized options are also available to meet your needs. Standard sizes are 36” or 48” wide by x”. Paper may be special ordered for projects with a width up to 60”. For additional information and sizing requests, please contact a training materials team member.