By: Matt Isaacson
JETPUBS attended and displayed at the European Aviation Training Symposium (EATS) on November 1-2 at the Estrel Hotel and Congress Center in Berlin, Germany. More than 600 attendees from 48 countries representing 287 companies, including 80 airlines, participated in this event.
This year’s theme, “Delivering the Promise of Performance and Evidence Based Aviation Training,” covered a myriad of topics, including:
- Primary training and recruitment
- European regulatory issues
- Performance based training
- Training for new aircraft fleets
- Mobile, e-learning, augmented reality, and gaming in aviation training
JETPUBS joined more than 60 companies from the aviation and training industry to showcase its services and solutions.