When it comes to audits, the faster and more complete your response, the better. Up-to-date manuals, policies, and procedures are all important components of airline industry safety.
OMS offers several advantages, including:
- Air Transportation Oversight System (ATOS) references are tied in. View all relevant details, including the regulatory reference, which sections are affected and whether a change affects any other manuals.
- International Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) Standard and Recommended Practices, Department of Defense, and other reference materials can be added. We tailor the system to fit your needs.
- Authors can solicit feedback from other authors and details be quickly retrieved from former FAA audits to guide the audit process.
- Reduce audit prep time with auto-completed pre-audit checklists.
We have greatly appreciated JETPUBS during the past couple years. You provide an outstanding service!Certified Instructor
Today, all airline manuals are measured against the ATOS standard. With OMS, you can not only meet that standard, but also provide users with detailed documentation of each Safety Attribute Inspection (SAI) request, correction steps and resolution.
- Tie into the full text of all SAI documents so you can view all relevant regulatory references and interfaces.
- Connect instantly with other authors that have the same SAI reference in their manuals to request their input and support consistent company-wide practices.
- Maintain the consistency of any changed content across all of your airline guidance documents, while incorporating input from multiple authors in multiple languages.
- Track changes and references. Any manual changes or reference location changes generate an automatic Letter of Compliance.
- Generate full reports whenever the FAA requires proof of compliance, detailing who is responsible for all SAIs, where they are located in the system, along with the complete text of each section, and any corresponding regulations.
Learning and comprehension are enhanced when manuals and instructional materials are well designed, clearly written, and consistent. OMS allows you to manage formatting, standardization, and structure. Your authors need only to enter or select changed content from a drop-down list to generate manuals that look great and function well – no matter how many updates you make.
- Add navigational tools, such as electronic bookmarks, hyperlinks, and automated indexes or tables of contents.
- Ensure conformance to all relevant FAA regulations, manufacturer updates, and safety requirements.
- Make changes across your entire airline, by individual department or by individual manual.
- Enter edits from any authorized device, including computers, iPads and other commonly used hand-held devices.