Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information JETPUBS may collect and how we may use it.
What personal information we collect
- When you purchase a product or service, download a software update, register for a class, or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
- When you share your content with family and friends, send gift certificates and products, or invite others to join you on JETPUBS forums, JETPUBS may collect the information you provide about those people including their name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on JETPUBS’s latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, please notify your representative.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with JETPUBS, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve JETPUBS products, services, and customer communications.